Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silicon Valley International Auto Show 2010 slideshow commentary

Observations made while photographing the cars and making comparisons. Easily done while being so accessible and in close proximity to each other.

Click here for the review of the show.


Click here for the slideshow of the South Hall featuring custom and modified cars
_________________
Have a question about cars you would like answered? Want to know about performance, racing, modifying, shopping, makes, models, events, etc? Ask me here: askrobaboutcars@gmail.com and I'll do my best to answer your question and publish it here on Examiner.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest!

Comments are welcome provided they are ON TOPIC and NO profanity. No rants, please. Contact me for requests.

If you see a correction based on your comment that remains unpublished i.e. "rejected", I want you to know I thank you for the tip.