Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ask Rob About Cars: Lowering A Lifted Truck, Part 2


I saw your article on lifted trucks online. I am about to buy a great used truck, but it is lifted.. and I don't really want it to be. Any ideas on where or how is the best way to lower it again and what that would cost?

- Adam from L.A.

Hello Adam, I had this question asked once before. You can reference my answer from September 23rd, 2009 in the link here.

There are other reasons besides the safety, mileage and courtesy factors. It allows easier access to contents in the truck bed and interior. Also being able to park in your own garage or a public parking garage is nice. Finally, females in skirts and dresses tend not to like climbing in and out of them and that can be critical...

_____

Have a question about cars you would like answered? Want to know about performance, racing, modifying, shopping, makes, models, events, etc? Reach me here: AskRobAboutCars@gmail.com and I'll do my best to answer your question and publish it here on Examiner.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest!

Comments are welcome provided they are ON TOPIC and NO profanity. No rants, please. Contact me for requests.

If you see a correction based on your comment that remains unpublished i.e. "rejected", I want you to know I thank you for the tip.